Things around here are busy as ever, after looking at the new toys (see my previous post about Dad and my trip to Harbor Freight), I decided I definitely needed to do some rearranging and make some progress.
We have a two car garage, and I have a small woodworking shop in one half, which I had compressed to make some room for the tools and knowing that I would be working on the truck. Unfortunately, my compressing the woodworking section, was not quite enough on it’s own. So I decided I would have to do some more rearranging.
I have to keep a somewhat functioning woodworking shop, so just packing it all up was not an option, but with some tactical rearranging, and turning the table I had set aside for the truck parts, I have made enough floor space for what comes next I think, well I hope…
I also put the engine stand and hoist together today. I had hoped to do that last weekend, but time just got away from me.
And fortunately, the engine stand fit under the parts table, so I can work around it and the hoist folds up so I can tuck it into a corner, so neither it really intrusive in the work space. Once the stand has the block on it, it will certainly stick out, but that’s ok because I will be working on the block then.